(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Does any of this sound familiar to you?
1. You sit down every week staring at that blinking cursor wondering what to send your email list, and then a week becomes two or more, and you can’t remember when the last time you emailed them was.
2. You have an opt-in incentive or lead magnet that’s pretty much doing nothing for you or your business.
3. You have a haphazardly thrown together email sequence that doesn’t bring you sales or engagement.
4. You silently cringe every month as you pay out your email service provider because you’re not using any of their features.
5. You’re pretty much winging it with email.
If you’re nodding yes, 300 Email Marketing Tips will give you more than a bare-bones framework to put in place an email marketing strategy for your business.
The premise of this book isn’t about growing a big fat email list. Email marketing is NOT list building alone.
You need a coherent, holistic strategy to be successful at it.
Here’s what’s packed in this how-to guide:
What branding has to do with email marketing and the #1 thing most solopreneurs ignore when it comes to their email list
7 things your welcome email must do (but probably doesn’t!)
Why your lead magnet has to address THESE two critical points
3 ways to plan your email editorial calendar
Answers to the questions
I have thirty thousand page views a month but get only forty-two subscribers for
an month. What am I doing wrong?(See section 3 for the answer.)
– My email sequence gets a lot of engagement and opens. Everyone says they
love my stuff, but I still get no sales for my e-book. Why?(See section 5 for the
– I have a sequence of emails set up in my evergreen funnel, but I’m not getting
any sales. Is my product terrible? Should I just scrap it altogether? (See
section 7 for the answer.)
Rather than flit from week to week wondering what to email your list…
Imagine creating an email strategy that enables you to take the weekend off and still see your list grow, rake in testimonials, and make sales.
Imagine having endless email content ideas…
Imagine creating an opt-in offer with all the right ingredients that has readers clamoring to get their hands on it…
Imagine sending emails with confidence knowing exactly the impact that particular email will
have on your subscribers…
That’s the power of an email marketing strategy!
If you think email marketing is complicated and something you can’t do, my goal with this book is to change that opinion.
If you’re struggling with any particular aspect of email marketing, this book will give you a fresh perspective on how you can tackle it too.
Then scroll to the top and click or tap “Buy Now.” Give your business a simple email marketing strategy and a chance to build an audience that’s addicted to your zone of genius.